As a group, adults born after 1982 confront greater economic instability than those who came before them.* Are you and your children prepared to combat the factors threatening your family’s financial aspirations and security? Parents and children are encouraged to attend this educational webinar.
What You Can Expect to Learn:
• Budgeting basics- planning for travel and other significant expenses, including the importance of an emergency fund
• How to save money- managing debt and making a plan
• Introduction to investments- investment vehicles, time horizons and the risk/return relationship
• A path to retirement readiness- maximizing employer sponsored retirement plans
• Traditional versus Roth IRAs - key differences, benefits and drawbacks
There will be plenty of time for Q&A following this half hour presentation.
Presented by: Connor Maniatty
Associate Financial Advisor
Apella Capital, LLC
* Source: www.pwc.com/us/en/about-us/corporate-responsibility/assets/pwc-millennials-and-financial-literacy.pdf
Apella Capital, LLC (“Apella”), is an investment advisory firm registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Any data or statistics quoted are from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed or warranted. No one should assume that any discussion or information contained in this presentation will serve as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from Apella or your adviser. Please be advised that Apella does not provide tax or legal advice and nothing stated or implied in this presentation should be inferred as providing such advice.