|Apella’s Atlanta team offers an extensive range of planning and investment management services for every type of investor, from high-net worth families with complex tax management and estate planning needs to the young professional just starting to plan their financial future. No matter what type of planning assistance you require, we’ll create a customized, comprehensive wealth management plan designed around your unique goals.
Our advice is objective, and our investment management strategies translate cutting-edge academic research into sophisticated portfolios that are focused on helping all clients achieve their personal goals. Wee seek to build tight knit, long-term relationships based on trust, and work closely together to help you make informed decisions that will keep you on track for the long term.
|We’ll help you anticipate and prepare for life’s biggest financial hurdles, so you can worry less about the future and focus more on enjoying today. Whether it’s determining the best college savings approach for you and your family, developing a strategy to maximize your income in retirement, or establishing a legacy for future generations, we’ll develop a road map designed to get you where you want to go.
Our clients have access to a team of professionals and specialists who are dedicated to helping you achieve what matters to you most. We’re committed to putting our collective knowledge and experience to work on your behalf.
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Making sure your portfolio supports your long-term goals through investment management
- Protecting your family, yourself, your assets and your business through insurance
- Helping families plan and prepare for educating children and grandchildren
- Helping business owners protect their business, provide benefits to employees, or buy or sell a business
- Making sure you have money to pay for the unexpected as well as a regular income in retirement through cash and income planning
- Helping you leave a legacy for your loved ones and your preferred charities through estate planning
- Working closely with your other financial professionals, including your CPA and Estate Attorney, to ensure an efficient and coordinated approach
- Retirement Plans
- 401(k), 403(b), & IRA Rollovers
- Investments (including Mutual Funds, ETFs, Annuities and Advisory accounts)
- Insurance including Life, Long Term Care and Disability
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Income Distribution Planning
- Consultation with Tax and Legal Advisors