How to Pay for College without Bankrupting Yourself or Your Children
With education costs rising year after year, paying for college is a concern for most families. Additionally, the financial aid process can be confusing, intimidating, and often frustrating.
What you will learn during this seminar:
- How families of all income levels may be eligible for financial aid
- Which colleges offer the best financial aid packages
- How to avoid costly mistakes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile
- How private universities can cost you less than a state college
- How students can position themselves to make college more affordable
- How to potentially receive more free money and less college loans.
Join our Mailing List
Don't see a seminar that's convenient for you? Sign up to be notified about upcoming events in your area.
How to Pay for College without Bankrupting Yourself and Your Children
James Femia, AAMS, CRPC, CCFS
Senior Financial Advisor
09/19/18 - Georgetown, MA
9/24/18 - Wilmington, MA
10/02/18 - Marblehead, MA
10/23/18 - Andover, MA
11/07/18 - Manchester, MA
Seats are limited. Registration does not guarantee a seat. A representative from Apella Capital will contact you if the event you are registering for is full.
Apella Capital, LLC is an investment advisory firm registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements. No one should assume that any discussion or information contained during this material will serve as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from Apella or your adviser. Please be advised that Apella does not provide tax or legal advice and nothing stated or implied here in this material should be inferred as providing such advice.