It’s never too early to take control of the college planning process. Parents of students who plan to attend any college or university will want to attend this educational opportunity.
What you will Learn
• How families of all income levels may be eligible for financial aid
• Which colleges offer the best financial aid packages
• How to avoid costly mistakes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile
• How private universities can cost you less than a state school
• How students can position themselves to be the best candidate and potentially receive more free money
Presented by Sean Flynn, Financial Advisor
NOTE: Seats are limited. Registration does not guarantee a seat. A representative from Apella Capital will contact you if the event you are registering for is full.
Apella Capital, LLC is an investment advisory firm registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements. No one should assume that any discussion or information contained during this material will serve as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from Apella or your adviser. Please be advised that Apella does not provide tax or legal advice and nothing stated or implied here in this material should be inferred as providing such advice.