Whether you are in your 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s or approaching retirement, you experience many of the same financial pressures. For all of our differences, there’s much we can learn together about how to overcome the challenges we face. Whether you’re just starting down the path of your life’s financial journey, or you’ve already walked a mile or two, attend this seminar for some helpful strategies and financial habits to help get you headed in the right direction.
What you will learn:
· Common “debt traps” and how to avoid them
· How much to invest and what investment vehicles make sense for you
· The importance of creating and sticking to a financial plan, regardless of your age
· How fees (obvious and not so obvious) reduce your returns
· If you and your family are protected with your current insurance coverage
· How to turn assets into income later in life
Presented by: Financial Advisor Peter Leppones, CFP
NOTE: Seats are limited. Registration does not guarantee a seat. A representative from Apella Capital will contact you if the event you are registering for is full.
Apella Capital, LLC is an investment advisory firm registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements. No one should assume that any discussion or information contained during this material will serve as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from Apella or your adviser. Please be advised that Apella does not provide tax or legal advice and nothing stated or implied here in this material should be inferred as providing such advice.