Can you afford the retirement lifestyle you imagined? Will you be able to help your children if they need it? As your working years slowly come to an end, your priorities will need to shift from saving to living off of your savings.
Register for this live webinar to learn the common pitfalls of retirement planning and strategies that may help you avoid making these mistakes.
What you will learn:
· How to plan for recurring expenses, increased health and long-term care costs, as well as the money you need to travel, pursue your hobbies and enjoy retirement
· How to better insulate your retirement income plan against the negative impacts of inflation
· How to prevent inappropriate risk exposure from jeopardizing the lifestyle you see for yourself in retirement
· How to identify appropriate investment vehicles (IRAs, retirement accounts or securities) and when to consider tax-deferral strategies
· How to plan for the unexpected, including if you or your spouse is diagnosed with a chronic illness
Apella Capital, LLC (“Apella”) is an investment advisory firm registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements. No current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, product, or non-investment related content made reference to directly or indirectly in this material will be profitable or prove successful. As with any investment strategy, there is the possibility of profitability as well as loss. Please be advised that Apella does not provide tax or legal advice and nothing stated or implied here in this material should be inferred as providing such advice.